Scrambled eggs: An energizing and highly nutritious breakfast that will boost your metabolism!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
2 egg yolks and 4 egg whites
4 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
2 tsp soft margarine
2 slices bread toast wholegrain wholemeal
1/2 tsp black pepper
4 medium oranges
How to make the scrambled eggs:
- Place the milk and margarine in a small frying pan
- Once a boil add the egg yolks and egg whites and stir the so cooked straight to milk and make small fluffy pieces.
- Add the pepper and toss
- Once the eggs absorb milk, pluck them with a spatula
- Serve onto slices of toast
For the juice:
- alum 2 medium oranges juice per serving
- Add in the glass with juice 1/2 tsp cinnamon and toss
The proteins containing the egg and milk is high biological value and is responsible for the growth and remodeling of the body muscles. Since muscle tissue is metabolically more active than fat, a meal rich in protein will help to increase the “burning” and consequently of your metabolism. Spices such as pepper and cinnamon contribute to this growth by enhancing thermogenesis. On the other vitamin C contained in the juice helps in better absorption of iron from the egg, while choline contained in it helps concentration and enhancing memory and also a powerful Fat Burners factor helping to prevent the accumulation of fat in the liver .